Add some elegance into your day with these inspirational quotes. Let’s hear from the ultimate connoisseurs of style!
- “I don’t do fashion. I am fashion.” —Coco Chanel
- “Fashions fade, style is eternal.” —Yves Saint Laurent
- “People will stare. Make it worth their while.” —Harry Winston
- ‘Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.’ – Coco Chanel
- “We must never confuse elegance with snobbery.” —Yves Saint Laurent
- “Playing dress-up begins at age five and never truly ends.” —Kate Spade
- “Whoever said that money can’t buy happiness, simply didn’t know where to go shopping.” —Bo Derek
- “Men tell me that I’ve saved their marriages. It costs them a fortune in shoes, but it’s cheaper than a divorce. So I’m still useful, you see” —Manolo Blahnik
- Elegance is the only beauty that never fades.’ – Audrey Hepburn
- “And now, I’m just trying to change the world, one sequin at a time.” —Lady Gaga
Which fashion quote do you absolutely live by? Tell us in the comments below!