Discover interesting facts about Valentine’s Day and find out what gifts are most-preferred on the most romantic day of the year!
History of Valentine’s Day
There was actually a Christian saint called Saint Valentine who introduced the concept of Valentine’s Day!
Top 6 gifts to present to your lover-
Flowers- 34.3% people spend on the invigorating blooms.
Candies- 47.5%! Sweet!
Jewelry- 49.3% Whoa! Looks like everyone wants to propose with a ring at this time of the year. Love is in the air. Certainly!
Clothes- 14.4% – This didn’t come as a surprise to us! The guys are usually scared to gift clothes as they might or might not fit their partner. But jewelry always fits!
Special date- 34.6 % – The ocassion calls for those romantic dinners!
Cards- 52.1% – Hand-written cards!! Happy to inform that they are still in demand.
Gifts you should avoid to present-
Handkerchief- We think Hindi daily soaps introduced this concept!
Perfume – We wonder why!
Footwear- For obvious reasons!
- Tum Hi Ho- Aashiqui 2
- Kabhi Jo Baadal Barse- Jackpot
- Heere moti mein na chahu (Saiyyan) – Kailash Kher
- Hume tumse pyaar kitnaa ye hum nai jaante.. magar jee nai sakte tumnhare binaa..” – Kishore Kumar
- Janam- Janam- Dilwale
- Tujhe dekha toh yeh jaana sanam (Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge)
- Tum se hi- Jab we met
- Agar Tum Saath Ho!- Tamasha
- Yeh Tumhari Meri Baatien-Rock On!
- Moh-moh ke Dhaage- Dum Laga ke Haisha!
- Mein Tenu Samjhawan Ki- Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhaniya
- Sun Saathiya- ABCD 2
- Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam- Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam
- Raabta (Night in Motel)- Agent Vinod
Love Horocope for February
Some tips that will help you in the long-run!
Aries- Be patient to talk to your partner.
Taurus- Keep off the possessiveness
Gemini- Pay attention to your partner
Cancer- Connect emotionally
Leo- Try being a li’l less dominating
Virgo- Let go of thoughts that disappoint you
Libra- Express yourself freely
Scorpio- Create a common interest
Sagittarius- Set realistic expectations
Capricorn- Cooperative nature will be appreciated
Aquarius- Honesty is the best policy
Pisces- Reach newer heights with your listening ability
Percentage of proposals in India that turned out to be positive (2015)- 65%
Percentage of proposals in India that turned out to be positive (2016)- Yet to be evaluated (Try your luck people by proposing in unique ways!)
Stay tuned for more Valentine updates! #HappyShopping!