10 Fashion Quotes One Must Live By!
Add some elegance into your day with these inspirational quotes. Let’s hear from the ultimate connoisseurs of style!
- "I don't do fashion. I am fashion." —Coco Chanel
- "Fashions fade, style is eternal." —Yves Saint Laurent
- "People will stare. Make it worth their while." —Harry Winston
- 'Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.' - Coco Chanel
- "We must never confuse elegance with snobbery." —Yves Saint Laurent
- "Playing dress-up begins at age five and never truly ends." —Kate Spade
- "Whoever said that money can't buy happiness, simply didn't know where to go shopping." —Bo Derek
- "Men tell me that I've saved their marriages. It costs them a fortune in shoes, but it's cheaper than a divorce. So I'm still useful, you see" —Manolo Blahnik
- Elegance is the only beauty that never fades.' - Audrey Hepburn
- "And now, I'm just trying to change the world, one sequin at a time." —Lady Gaga
Which fashion quote do you absolutely live by? Tell us in the comments below!
Sample Block Quote
Praesent vestibulum congue tellus at fringilla. Curabitur vitae semper sem, eu convallis est. Cras felis nunc commodo loremous convallis vitae interdum non nisl. Maecenas ac est sit amet augue pharetra convallis nec danos.
Sample Paragraph Text
Praesent vestibulum congue tellus at fringilla. Curabitur vitae semper sem, eu convallis est. Cras felis nunc commodo eu convallis vitae interdum non nisl. Maecenas ac est sit amet augue pharetra convallis nec danos dui.
Cras suscipit quam et turpis eleifend vitae malesuada magna congue. Damus id ullamcorper neque. Sed vitae mi a mi pretium aliquet ac sed elitos. Pellentesque nulla eros accumsan quis justo at tincidunt lobortis denimes loremous. Suspendisse vestibulum lectus in lectus volutpat, ut dapibus purus pulvinar. Vestibulum sit amet auctor ipsum.