1. We use reputed couriers like FedEx, DHL, Aramex for Express Shipping with a guarantee that the first attempt for delivery would be made within 7 to 10 working days of you placing the order.
If you select Standard Shipping as your shipping option, your shipment is typically sent via EMS/Speed Post. The shipment would be delivered by partner of EMS in your country - which is typically the national postal service of the destination country. In such cases, the expected delivery date is indicative of date of delivered. The actual delivery date may vary basis service levels of local shipping partner of EMS.
2. We have courier options for Express Delivery, the freight charges are Rs.1200 and the transit time is 4-5 working days. Express Shipping delivery commitment excludes holidays (Sundays, Holidays in India and destination country), unforeseen delays in customs clearances and alternative shipping instructions provided by customer / recipient to courier company.
3. If the shipment does not get delivered within stipulated time for Express Shipping, Voylla shall refund you the difference between the Express and Standard Shipping charges for your order.
4. If you think that courier company has wrongly updated the order as delivered or has not delivered the order, please let us know within 4 days of your expected date of delivery. We will liaise with courier company to provide you the proof of delivery.
5. Once the shipment is handed over to shipping company, no modification can be made to the order. Any change in delivery address or specific delivery instructions would be accepted only if courier company is able to entertain these.
Charges and Payments
6. The shipping charges are dependent on destination country and the weight of the shipment. The applicable shipping charges will be displayed to you while you place the order.
7. All the duties to be paid for export from India would be borne by Voylla. Any import duties or local duties levied at destination would be borne by the recipient of the shipment. These duties are directly to be paid to the delivery boy.
8. The actual amount charged on your account / card might differ than what is shown at the time of transaction due to difference in exchange rate applied by us and your card issuing company / payment gateway and surcharges applied by these.
​Refunds / Replacements
9. The 30 days replacement warranty is not applicable for orders that are delivered outside India and would cover only manufacturing defects up to 30 days of delivery of the product.