DIY Fashion Jewellery Organizer
1. Sort Your CollectionFirst, make an inventory of all that you have—categorize like with like—to determine how much storage you’ll need.
2. Assemble ContainersFor DIY Fashion Jewellery Organizer collects items from home that can be re-purposed as in-drawer dividers, such as egg crates, teacups, or box tops. Find empty glass bottles, cardboard, thumbtacks, etc.
3. Divide by StylePlace similar jewels together within each container- Bracelets in a bowl, earrings over the edge of a cup, studs, and rings in the smallest compartments. Avoid overcrowding to allow visibility at a glance. Use Ceramic or Cardboard Egg Trays for earrings and studs; Glass Bottles for bracelets, watches and hair bands, Old Chocolate and Muffin Trays for rings, nose rings and pins, etc.
4. Grab and GoDesignate a small dish such as an egg tray, to hold the accessories you reach for every day. Leaving them out means you won’t have to search for them—and you’ll always remember to wear them.
5. Hang LooseTo prevent daintier, fine-chain necklaces from getting tangled or misplaced, drape each one over a separate peg. Use cloth hangers, wall pegs or thumbtacks on boards for this purpose. These can easily be concealed within cabinets and wardrobes to avoid dust accumulation on them.
6. Double-Duty SolutionHow about room décor pieces as your jewellery organizer? This is the best way of accommodating and maintaining your ever-increasing fashion closet while also complementing your room. Hang your long and chunky jewellery pieces on figurines or trees like these.
7. Frame It Out- DIYFabric memo boards are ideal for designer earrings and rings. Slide the earring back all the way onto the post and push into the memo board (like a thumbtack). To hang lightweight necklaces, drape them over pretty pushpins. These are also good to hand rings. One more easy DIY trick is to wrap a lace fabric on a frame, which can then be used to hang lightweight accessories.
Sample Block Quote
Praesent vestibulum congue tellus at fringilla. Curabitur vitae semper sem, eu convallis est. Cras felis nunc commodo loremous convallis vitae interdum non nisl. Maecenas ac est sit amet augue pharetra convallis nec danos.
Sample Paragraph Text
Praesent vestibulum congue tellus at fringilla. Curabitur vitae semper sem, eu convallis est. Cras felis nunc commodo eu convallis vitae interdum non nisl. Maecenas ac est sit amet augue pharetra convallis nec danos dui.
Cras suscipit quam et turpis eleifend vitae malesuada magna congue. Damus id ullamcorper neque. Sed vitae mi a mi pretium aliquet ac sed elitos. Pellentesque nulla eros accumsan quis justo at tincidunt lobortis denimes loremous. Suspendisse vestibulum lectus in lectus volutpat, ut dapibus purus pulvinar. Vestibulum sit amet auctor ipsum.